Peter Moffatt is Professor of Econometrics in the School of Economics. His research specialism is Experimetrics, that is, the econometric analysis of data from Economic Experiments. He is author of the 2015 textbook Experimetrics published by Palgrave Macmillan, and is renowned for delivering Master classes in Experimetrics all over the world. He also has research interests in other areas such as the study of risk attitude using data from large surveys, analysis of the repayment performance of bank borrowers, and the theory of the consumer.
PhD in Econometrics (1986 – 1989) University of Bristol
– Professor of Econometrics – School of Economics
– Research Centre Member – Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science
– Research Group Member – Applied Econometrics And Finance
– Research Group Member – Behavioural Economics
4. Selected Publications:
– “A Test of Risk Vulnerability in the Wider Population” Bacon, P., Conte, A. & Moffatt, P., 7 Jun 2019, In : Theory and Decision.
– “Three Dimensions of Central Bank Credibility and Inferential Expectations: The Euro Zone” Henckel, T., Menzies, G., Moffatt, P. & Zizzo, D., Jun 2019, In : Journal of Macroeconomics. 60, p. 294-308
– “Overbidding and Heterogeneous Behavior in Contest Experiments: A Comment on the Endowment Effect” Chowdhury, S. M. & Moffatt, P. G., Apr 2017, In : Journal of Economic Surveys. 31, 2, p. 572-576 5 p.
SAIGON INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
39 Ham Nghi St, Nguyen Thai Binh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Telephone: (028) 3821 4660 Website: saigonisb.hub.edu.vn
Hotline: 0865 118 128 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postgraduate program courses
Hotline: 0967 189 199 Email: email@example.com