Hosein Piranfar is a lecturer, supervisor in Amity University in London, Director of studies in PhD Program at Cardiff Metropolitan University. He had studied PhD in Economics at Sheffield University from 1979 to 1984. He has taught Business Economics, Sustainability Mgmt., Operations Mgmt., Project Mgmt., Finance, Research Methods, Risk Mgmt., International Business among others at both MSc and undergraduate levels and he also can supervise for PhD students. His research covers a variety of topics related to international economics, risk and quality management, finance, sustainable development, etc.
Hosein Piranfar has published research articles in leading journals including International journal of Human Resources Development and Management, International Journal of Global Environment Issues, Journal of Asset Management, Journal on Management, International Journal of Environmental Technology and Management among others.
– PhD in Economics Sheffield University (UK)
– Computing Ability: MS word, Access, Excel, Visual basic, Web design, Risk software,…
– 2016 – current: lecturer, supervisor in Amity University in London; Director of studies in PhD Program at Cardiff Metropolitan University
– 2011 – 2016: Amity university of London: Business Economics, Sustainability Mgmt., operations Mgmt.
– 2011 – 2012: South London College: Operations management, Project Management.
2012, Spring: LSBF (MSc): Finance; Research Methods.
4. Selected Publications:
– Piranfar, H. and Nwafor, B.C (2016), “Examining the effects of Talent Management and skills on enhancing employees’ performance in organizations”, International journal of Human Resources Development and Management (IJHRDM)
– Piranfar, H. (2012) “Measuring risk and financial support for NPPs using Monte Carlo Simulation”, The Journal of Risk Finance, Vol. 13 Iss: 2
– Piranfar, H. (2011), Managing construction risk in SMEs, the case of coastal construction in: Modeling Risk Management in Sustainable Construction, 2011, Part 2, 91-101, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-642-15243-6_11 (based on a conference paper in China)
– Piranfar, H. (2010), Entrepreneurship growth at risk, in Nwankwo, 2011: Entrepreneurship Marketing: Principles & Practices of SME marketing, Chap 21, pp. 335 – 349
SAIGON INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
39 Ham Nghi St, Nguyen Thai Binh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Telephone: (028) 3821 4660 Website: saigonisb.hub.edu.vn
Hotline: 0865 118 128 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postgraduate program courses
Hotline: 0967 189 199 Email: email@example.com