Application period extended until 21 April 2023!!
KBank Internship Program is now opening for application for
Ho Chi Minh University of Banking (HUB) students!
What We Offer
- Project based internship program during 7 June – 28 August 2023 at KASIKORNBANK Ho Chi Minh City branch (HCMC), Lim Tower 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Go borderless and network with financial experts during 12- 15 June
2023 at KASIKORNBANK Head Quarter, Bangkok,Thailand
– Flight tickets & accommodation are included.
– Pick up transportation between airport & hotel in Bangkok provided
(Passport required for travelling to Thailand)
- Explore & experimental learning in Design Thinking & Innovation
Program for creating a better tomorrow.
- Approx. 5M (VND) allowance per month for 3 months
- Opportunity to join cross-cultural workplace at KBank
Business & Marketing Strategist
In charge of creating plans and strategies that will allow a company to meet its goal and increase its profitability. Do market research & propose idea for improvements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Research the market trends to identify the customer demand for the proposed products and services.
- Collect customer requirements and business data to create a business plan.
- Coordinate with the management to research, identity, analyze, and execute new business initiatives.
- Create business development strategies to increase the company revenue and brand value.
- Manage the project teams to achieve business goals.
- Work with the internal departments and external partners to execute business plans and strategies.
- 3rd – 4th year of Bachelor’s Degree from all departments are welcome
- GPA above 3.0
- Good communication in English
- Passionate in digital innovative & create for better
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a dynamic, collaborative, and fast- paced environment
Round 1: CV and Essay Screening Round 2: Online Assessment Round 3: Interview
Remark: only shortlisted candidate will be notified for the next process.
What is the ideal mobile application for HUB students? And how to promote the adoption on campus?
Format: PowerPoint or PDF Length: Maximum 5 slides Language: English
Submit your CV and essay writing to
An VanThuy Tuyen: email@example.com and
Paptawan Autisanon: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Ms. An or Ms. Diem
Submit your application now – 21 April 2023