INTERNATIONAL PHD PROGRAM IN BANKING – FINANCE
International PhD program in Banking – Finance – iPhD BF – is a cooperation training program between University of Bolton – Top 10 in the UK – and Banking University Ho Chi Minh City (HUB); is the first and exclusive International PhD program specialized in Banking – Finance at this time which is accredited by the Ministry of Education and Training of Vietnam. iPhD BF hopes to iPhD BF hopes to help postgraduate students to approach international research standards under the guidance of prestigious Professors from University of Bolton as well as from HUB's partner universities in the top 1% of the world in the UK and France, USA, Australia, New Zealand.
WHY CHOOSE iPhD BF?
– A PhD degree with international value granted by University of Bolton (UK), accredited by the Ministry of Education and Training of Vietnam under Decision No. 893 / QD-BGDĐT issued on April 8th, 2019
– A team of senior and prestigious Professors in the academic field from the UK
– Opportunity to join strong research groups, research orientation, publish international journals ISI / SCOPUS and support English in HUB.
– Many prestigious research scholarships are up to VND 500 million
– Opportunity to have short-term study at UK, Australia, USA, France, New Zealand universities
– Access to many large databases that are widely used at major universities around the world such as Thomson Reuters Eikon / Datastream, S&P Global, etc.
– Joining the Alumni Association with over 3,000 members
TOP 4 IN TEACHING QUALIFY ACCORDING TO THE TIMES & SUNDAY TIMES 2019
TOP 5 IN STUDENTS’ SATISFACTION ACCORDING TO THE COMPLETE UNIVERSITY GUIDE 2020
15 YEARS IN TEACHING EXPERIENCES IN VIETNAM
NEWS AND EVENT